Thursday 30 October 2008

My Favourite Time Of Year


I love this time of year I get to pretend like i'm seven again: kicking up piles of leaves, exhaling warm air out through my nose so that I look like a dragon (in my head anyway) & wearing a zillion layers, a wooly hat, a scarf & mittens! Its really really crisp outside & suddenly wrapping paper & Christmas cards start appearing & it gets all very exciting...
Today I actually bought wrapping paper. I'm quite proud of myself for having sorted out three Xmas pressies already & October isn't even over yet. Kind of missing the whole Halloween thing this year as I'm working tomorrow evening so Xmas it is...
My business cards (FREE from Vistaprint.co.uk) arrived this morning which I'm quite excited about. I took a photo but it was awful, so you'll just have to buy something from my shop if you want to see one, ha ha!
I'm off to finish off a collage I'm doing... if it turns out well I'll get a picture on here soon...

No comments: