Friday 13 February 2009

Newly Discovered Artist...







These are all by an artist called Catherine Martin, aren't they amazing? Very bold but almost whimsical at the same time. Shes a Canadian artist who usually does graphic design but I loved these so I thought I'd share!
Today i was given, on extended loan, a digtal camera with macro function!!!!! Hooray!!!! Have to wait til tomorrow to take any good pics though as I want natural light. But thank you Emma!!!
Also Em & I went charity shopping today... I picked up a flowery crockery set, an owl tealight holder & a little wooden owl, 2 very long beaded necklaces that I shall be unpicking for the beads, Cider With Rosie by Laurie Lee, a russet coloured very warm cardigan, a kilt pin brooch & from the curtain shop down the road, 3 different curtain fabric offcuts!! Quite a successful shop I feel.
I'm off to decide whether or not I really want to go out tonight... hopefully tomorrow I'll be posting some new pics... x



No comments: